This past week, our President and executive team were at the International Security Conference West in Las Vegas, Nevada. Upon their return, it was announced that NorthStar would now be offering the “Firefighter” by Encore Products! We couldn’t be more excited about this because the technology is so easy to use and install, not to mention so practical and affordable. Here’s the short version of information about the Firefighter:
- Easiest, most cost effective way to add fire alarm monitoring to your Honeywell panel.
- FireFighter’s unique technology monitors the existing smoke detectors within the home. This means that you don’t even need to purchase a new fire alarm! All you have to do is place the Firefighter hardware within 6″ of your existing alarm, sync to your panel, and you’re set.
- If you have interconnected hardwired smoke detectors, only one FireFighter is needed to monitor ALL the smoke detectors within the home.(Building code for the majority of homes now days requires interconnected hardwired smoke detectors, so there is a good chance you already have this wiring.)
- With the Firefighter and Total Connect app, you can set-up text alerts to be sent right to your phone in case of an emergency.
- The Firefighter is 100% compatible with Honeywell systems.
- The Firefighter is UL listed.
How convenient and easy is that? The Firefighter is going to be a game-changer for NorthStar customers. We really think this easy-to-use and affordable technology will make it possible for all our NorthStar customers to have monitored smoke detection services and extra peace of mind. For more information about the Firefighter, watch this video or read our press release.